Pet Sensitivity Test
With Custom Diet Plan Option
Food & Environment Test
Custom Diet Plans Option
All Diet Plans are formulated to ensure your dogs nutritional requirements are being met based upon your dogs profile.
All Recipes are: Nutritionally Balanced for all life stages. You will receive: A Full Nutritional Panel that offers a complete breakdown of vitamins, minerals, protein, amino acids, macro and micro nutrients, based upon your dogs daily calories requirements. You will also receive a two week shopping list that you can make in bulk and freeze.
Pet Sensitivity Test & 1 Meal Plan
Pet Sensitivity Test & 3 Meal Plans
Single Recipe Option
Based upon your dogs test results we create a single custom recipes using ingredients found in local grocery, ethnic, and vitamin markets.
Three Recipe Option
Based upon your dogs test results we create three custom recipes using ingredients found in local grocery, ethnic, and vitamin markets.
VIP Members have access to over 100 receipts and is paid by a yearly membership.
Limited Ingredient Recipe
We have created some pre-made Limited Ingredient Recipes. These are not customized based upon your dogs test results, however we use limited ingredients to a singular meat protein.
Frequent Questions For Diet Plan Option
1. Make a purchase that includes: The Whole Pet Wellness Panel and meal plan. ( single recipe or three recipe option)
2. Send hair to lab. *
3. Once we receive your test results, we will create a pet profile, and create custom recipes that are based upon your dogs test results.*
*All instructions and pet profile form are included in receipt email from your purchase.
You will also receive
1.Whole Pet Wellness Panel: Food and Environment sensitivity test.
- We test over 350 elements including: Proteins, grains, vegetables, fruits, fats, seafood, additives and preservatives. The intolerance’s are listed into 3 levels of reactivity based on the response upon exposure.
- Also included: Heavy Metals, Mineral, and Nutritional Panel AT NO EXTRA COST
2. Custom Recipes: Custom Meal Plans are formulated to ensure your dogs nutritional requirements are being met based upon your dogs profile, daily calories, and food sensitivities.
- Recipes are naturally balanced and complete for all life stages. We try to create recipes using ingredients that you find at local grocery and ethnic markets.
- A Full Nutritional Panel: that offers a complete breakdown of vitamins, minerals, protein, amino acids, macro and micro nutrients, based upon your dogs daily calories requirements.
- Two week Shopping list that you can make in bulk and freeze.
The Whole Pet Wellness Panel usually takes about 10 -14 days.
Once we receive your test results we can begin creating your dog meal plans which can range from 5 to 10 working days.
Our pet diet plans consist of fresh ingredients that include muscle meat, organs, meaty bones, vegetables, seeds, nuts, herbs, and fruit. Although, while we try to cover all of your dog’s nutritional needs using whole foods, in some cases supplements are needed to achieve a specific level of nutrients without exceeding the calorie requirement.In Those cases we will recommend supplements to cover nutritional gaps.
Why Customers Like
The Whole Pet Wellness Panel!
Customers like The Whole Pet Wellness Panel, Pet Food & Environment Sensitivity Test because it can find answers to their pets problems that traditional medicine could not solve.
A alternative approach using Bio-resonance technology allows us to get to the ROOT CAUSE of pets discomfort and shows us how your pet’s body interacts with the WORLD!