Come meet us up close
Christine And Her Raw Fed Dogs Present and Past
Spanish Podenco – James age 4, came to me as a foster in 2017, which failed and he is now apart of my pack. Rescued form Podenco and Friends
Egyptian Pharaoh Hound – Penny was tossed out on the street, left to fend for herself before finding her home with Christine. Rescued through Pharaoh Hound Rescue and adopted in 2021.
Egyptian Pharaoh Hound – Phizzie came from a breeder in 2013 and is a third generation raw feed.
This website will be a labor of love to offer dog owners a place where they can explore food options and make healthy decisions on their dogs health.
Whole Dog Trainer and Wellness Coach
- Professional Dog Trainer
- Practitioner Acupressure and Massage
- Nutrition Coach/ Pet Chef
- Small Animal Acupressure- Tall Grass Animal Institute 2008
- Small Animal Massage- Blue Sky School Massage 2007,
- Fruitful Yield /Now Foods – supplements – 7 years
- Certified Bach Flower Remedies– Nelson 2010,
- Certified Enzyme Specialist – Enzimedica 2012.
- Certified Chemistry in Essential Oils –Center of Aromatherapy Research and Education (2009)
- Certified Pet Food Nutrition – DN University 2017,
- Certified Carnivore Nutrition- American Council Animal Naturopathy 2017,
- Certified Small Animal Food Therapy- Tall Grass Institute 2017
- Forks over Knifes Culinary School (Humans) 2017
- Shaw Academy Nutrition 2019
- Attended conferences /Seminars/ Training Raw Round up Conference 2017- 2018-2019
- Medicinal Herbs 4 day summit 2016
- Food Therapy 4 day Conference 2017
- Truth about Cancer 4 day Summit 2017
- Truth about Pet Cancer 2 day 2018
- Raw Foods 101- 2020
- Small Animal Institute – Food Energetic Course 2021
- Companion Animal Science Institute / Advanced Nutrition – 2022
- Guest speaker at Fruitful Yield in throughout the Chicago land area .
- Over 3000 hours in education
My journey to feeding a natural fresh diet for my dogs began in 1987 after my Sheltie, Brandy passed away.
Brandy had honorably allergies, her life was constant scratching, biting and licking herself until her fur fell out and her skin crawled from sensitivity to touch. Still to this day it angers me that never in her life did my vet talk to me about potential food allergy but rather recommended steroids for her life. Back then I just didn’t know better.
Which is why I am here today for you.
After Brandy passed, I went into a two year binge in research before getting my next dog. It was during this time that I was introduced to Raw Food Diets for dogs. I attended a seminar by Karen Becker DVM. That Seminar spurred me to the next 34 years and counting on the importance of nutrition for dogs.
My Name is Christine and for the past 20 years I have had a successful dog training business in the suburbs of Chicago IL. The development of my holistic beliefs and lifestyle was cultivated as a child as was my love for animals.
In the past twenty years, I have helped 1000’s of dog owners convert their dogs to a fresh diet.
Gone but Not Forgotten
11/01 - 5/13
Women's best friend
Strider stoic and loyal friend who had a very full life and my first raw fed dog.
1/05 - 4/13
The Queen Never Bargains
Lexie graceful, demanding and will always be the love of my life
9/05 - 8/18
The Joy in ones Life
I adopted Angie at age five and will always be the greatest joy in my life.
Gone but not forgotten
The great and mighty Quinn who was saucy and full of charm.
3/09 - 2/21
The Spirit of Moab
Breezi named after a profound spiritual moment and was a gentle and sweet.
m/87 - 4/99
Where life leads I shall follow
Brandy was a happy girl, loved to be outside and was my dog that changed everything.